- This event has passed.
April 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until May 17, 2020
At Southern Hill Farms, we’re committed to bringing accessible agriculture to our community, and our goal is to provide exceptional service to our guests. During our spring u-pick, guests can pick their own blueberries, peaches, sunflower and zinnias. We have Farm Wagon rides, a playground and play area for children, live music, food trucks and much more. Memories made at the farm last a lifetime. Our seasonal spring u-pick begins mid-March through May and is held Tuesdays through Sundays, 9 am to 4 pm.
*All u-pick crops are subject to availability throughout the spring season*
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• $4/lb u-pick blueberries and peaches.
• $5/lb pre-picked blueberries, packaged in 2 lb clamshells.
• $2/lb frozen blueberries (packaged in approximately 4 to 5 lb bags).
• $2/stem sunflowers, $1/stem zinnias.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No pets of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick season.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and catered meals permitted.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.