- This event has passed.
Southern Hill Farms Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch
October 5, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday, repeating until November 3, 2019
Join us on our family farm for our 4th Annual Fall Festival + Pumpkin Patch! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and strikingly beautiful sunflowers and zinnias for your family photos? Our one of a kind Fall Festival will be held Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 7 pm beginning October 5th through November 3rd. Please note that the Kids Zone and live music are only available on weekends, not available Wednesdays. Admission is $20 per vehicle, per day, with no limit to the amount of passengers in the vehicle, and will include access to the farm with the following:
• Enjoy sunflower and zinnia picking this fall! $1/stem zinnias, $2/stem sunflowers.
• Our pumpkin patch barn
• Live music by Jeff Whitfield from 11:00 am to 3 pm, and Fundecided from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm (live music on weekends only).
• Food trucks: Southern Hill Eatery, Twisted Plates, Bauer-BQ, Peru Power Food Truck, Willy Ts Crab Shack, Cousins Maine Lobster, The Big Hot Box, The Knot and Havana Hog. Serving from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (guest food truck on weekends only).
• Local craft beer, wine, frozen concoctions and mimosas available for purchase from our Beer Shed. Serving from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
• Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps, hand poured candles, unfiltered, local raw honey, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
• Enjoy our famous hot and delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Yard games include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more. There is no fee to use the yard games.
• We’ll have rides on our one of a kind Blueberry Express (our converted cotton harvester) for purchase. $5 for adults, $3 for children and teens ages 3-17.
• Enjoy our fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends. S’mores kits will be available for purchase.
On Saturdays and Sundays you’ll have access to the incredible kids stay and play area (requires the purchase of an unlimited play Kids Zone wristband OR individual tickets). Our unlimited play wristband gives you access to everything in the Kids Zone, all day on the day of purchase. Please note that all wristband and ticket sales are non-refundable. Kids zone pricing and ride info coming soon.
We accept both cash and card everywhere on the farm. Dogs are allowed to our fall events but must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after when needed. Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grass areas. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please always check our website, www.southernhillfarms.com, the day of your planned visit to ensure last minute event details.