- This event has passed.
Blueberry and Flower U-pick at Southern Hill Farms
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 23, 2021
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until April 10, 2021
• Flower field passes are required to enter the sunflower and zinnia fields and can be purchased at the farm. $5 plus tax for guests 10 and over, $2 plus tax for guests 3 to 9. Children 2 and under are free.
• There are no admission fees or reservations required to enter the farm, stop by any time that we are open.
• Face masks required for guests over 3 when under covered barns, in lines and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
• Animals, including dogs, are strictly prohibited due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• Entrance gates close at 2:30 pm.
• Fresh blueberry, sunflower, and zinnia picking!
• Southern Hill Eatery Food Truck.
• Local craft beer, wine, hard seltzer, light beer, frozen concoctions and blueberry mimosas from The Beer Shed.
• Blueberry donuts, blueberry cobbler, muffins and more seasonal treats from our bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Shop our own handcrafted goodies in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables. First come, first served.
• Fire pits.
• $2 per sunflower.
• $1 per zinnia.
• $5/lb u-pick blueberries.
• $12 for 2 lbs pre-picked blueberries.